Friday, March 25, 2011

Under the Weather

Literally and figuratively.  I woke up to a "wintry mix" on the ground this morning and a cold, one that J had earlier this week and since then, I have been fighting off in vain.

Image via weheartit
Good thing we cleaned the house on Sunday.  Now if I could bounce back before J's mom arrives, that would be great! 

Enough of my whining, I have lots of surprises in the next two weeks in the form of some wonderful guest bloggers as part of KT's Refinishing School's Spring Break so stayed tuned later this weekend for details!

Happy Friday everyone! 

8 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry to hear you're under the weather. Cold's are no fun at all. Hope it clears up real quick and you're able to enjoy your weekend! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better KT! I will be sending over my spring break fun tomorrow :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry you're not feeling well! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no hope you get to feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Feel better soon! Whenever I catch a cold I drink tons of tea and eat oranges straight. Honestly, not sure if it really helps or not but it makes me feel like I'm fighting my sickness. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you feel better soon! We've been going through the same thing at my house, and now my little one caught a cold too! Boo for that!
    Happy weekend!
    I'm your newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, feel better soon! being sick is never fun. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are the best! I am starting to feel better today after lots of sleep and some OJ :)

    Have a great weekend, one and all, and I hope it's not snowing where you are like it is here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!