First, my very own (and first) blog post!
Second, my take on my mom's weekly feature, Remember When Wednesdays
Third, my cameos on KT's Refinishing School:
- Where my mom finally posts a flattering picture of me
- Where I type my parents' a message and play some music I like to listen to
- When I inspect my mom's latest kitchen purchase
- When I interrupt another photo shoot, Godzilla style
- Where I try to judge a food competition and end up with a very unflattering photo of me on the blog--Mom, can you take it down please?!
- Where I am falsely accused of opening presents days before Christmas
- Where my mom learns just how much I love looking out windows
- Where my mom makes an end-of-year resolution involving me
- Where I interrupt my mom's photo shoot
- How my likeness gets turned into graphic art
- Where I mistake a new table setting for my bed, and get reprimanded for it
- Where I help my mom tackle her closet
- Where my mom explains the need for place mats on her new dresser
- Where I help put away groceries
- Where I inspect my mom's reading list
- How I help set the table for St. Patty's Day/Sneak food off the table
Fifth, you should know I like to sleep. A LOT. And that I have several favorite places to sleep and I can be found almost daily in all of them. One is a bright red and grey bed that my mom says is for a dog but I don't care. Another is one of the many windows in our apartment where I can watch the world outside and catch a few winks while I am at it. My favorite has to be the end of my parents' bed, where I stretch out and try to take up as much room as possible. My parents really seem to love that.
Sixth, I love four objects that my mom says aren't really toys, but to me, they are tons of fun: milk rings, hair ties, plastic straws and pens. These items may or may not go missing around here on a regular basis.
And finally, I like to "help" with projects my mom and dad undertake around here, whether it's trying to eat their latest meal or inspecting their current home improvement project. The picture below is when I helped wrap presents last Christmas. What can I say, I am a nice guy!
That's all for now, but expect more from me both on this page and in blog posts to come!