Case in point:
- I woke up to snow this morning--never mind that it was 60 degrees or so on Saturday!
- I was at work late and exhausted after a busy day with lots of ringing phones.
- My phone stopped working and after spending 2 hours at the Mall between the AT&T and Apple store, it inexplicably started working again.
- It was still snowing/sraining (combination of rain and snow) when I left the mall at 7:30.
- I arrive home too exhausted and frazzled to cook anything, let alone the dinner I had planned for tonight.
|Image via weheartit|
And yet. And yet...Bad day? What bad day?!