Because I like numbers and I was curious how I wore my 30 pieces of clothes, I thought I'd tally up each item and see what I came up with. The numbers were interesting (and telling) enough that I thought I'd share them here on the blog as well.
First, the tank tops.
White tank top, Old Navy: 6
Mustard yellow ruffled top, New York and Company: 4
White spaghetti strap top, Sedeca: 3
Blue and white blouse, Anthropologie: 3
Black sleeveless button down top, NY&C: 2
Navy spaghetti strap top, Sedeca: 1
Now, the long sleeves.
Heather button-down three quarter length, NY&C: 4
Blue three quarter length top, Forever 21: 3
Red long-sleeve top, Forever 21: 3
Black long-sleeve top, Forever 21: 2
Brown long-sleeve top, JCPenney's: 1
And the leggings.
Black tights, JCPenney's: 6
Jeggins, Walmart: 1
Blue dress, H&M: 2
Gray dress, NY&C: 2
And sweaters. Lots of sweaters.
White cardigan, Old Navy: 6
Striped navy cardigan, NY&C: 4
Brown cardigan, Old Navy: 4
Red cardigan, NY&C: 3
Pink cardigan, NY&C: 2
Electric blue cardigan, NY&C: 2
Not so many skirts.
Magenta pencil skirt, NY&C: 2
Black and white printed skirt, thrifted: 1
Black and white plaid skirt, thrifted: 1
Black full skirt, Forever 21: 0
Lots of jeans. Some pants.
Skinny jeans, American Eagle: 14
Black straight leg slacks, NY&C: 5
Khaki pants, JCPenney's: 1
Plaid pants, Kohl's: 1
Black pants, JCPenney's: 0
Silver Ballet flats, Payless: 10
Black Mary Janes, Payless: 8
Brown tall Emu boots, Macy's: 5
Brown flats, Macy's: 3
Red ballet flats, Payless: 2
Black boots, Aldo's: 1
Looking at the numbers you can tell a few things.
- There was cold weather when we did this challenge--I wore some sort of cardigan almost every day (including with long sleeve tops)
- Ditto for tights. I wore tights every day I wore a skirt except for one.
- I had way too many pants and skirts available and not enough tops.
- I tend to gravitate towards the same shoes.
- I need to donate my brown long sleeve shirt. I only wore it once and did not like how I felt in it.
- I'm glad this challenge is over!
And speaking of numbers, please vote in this month's BBC poll on the right hand side of my blog. The winner will be announced at the end of our BBC book discussion next week on Friday!
Happy Saturday, friends!