Wednesday, February 9, 2011

30 for 30 Challenge

As I mentioned in this post, Clever Betty, Finely Young and I are going to be completing a 30 for 30 fashion challenge together.  Our challenge will look a bit different than others but the essence of the challenge will remain the same.

For example, shoes will not be included in the challenge as they have been in others.  This is out of necessity in St. Louis due to winter weather where one day you might be tempted to wear sandals due to the fifty degree weather (expected on Sunday and Monday just in time for V-Day!) and others where you need to wear snow boots (or in my case Emus) because there is six inches of snow on the ground.

We won't be sharing the photos daily (although we will be taking them daily) but promise to share them every few days or so!

Other blog friends are more than welcome to join us.  If you'd like to link up, leave links to your posts in the comments and I will be sure to link back to your blog during my 30 for 30 posts as well!

I will be back later with pictures of my 30 items, but first I need to finish washing and drying them at the laundry mat tonight after work, so stay tuned!

Update:  I did wear clothing today that will be part of my 30 for 30 challenge (black tights, white cardigan and blue dress) because those were the few items that were actually clean!  

1 comment:

  1. KT,
    Can't wait to see what you come up with. What a fun idea :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!