Monday, November 1, 2010

Ch-ch-ch-changes

There have been a few changes around here you should know about.  First, I have been tooling around www.ktrefinishingschool.blogspot.com and trying to make it more streamlined and pleasing to the eye with a new color scheme.  I also added a few items that I think are really fun!  If you haven't visited in a while, or view my blog through Google Reader or a similar program, I suggest checking out the home page and some of my links.  If you do, you will learn:

What I'm reading currently
What I'm playing on my guitar
What I'm cooking, in the form of a weekly menu
What inspires me

This lists will be updated at least weekly, so be sure to check back often for new material!

I can also crossed off another 130 Before I'm Thirty goal off my list: I dyed my hair brown!  A light brown with a hint of auburn to be exact.  I also finally got bangs, something I thought about doing way back in this post

Here is a self portrait in my Halloween costume just before Clever Betty's Halloween party.  I was Violet Beauregarde from Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory


And a close-up.  Lesson learned here: self portraits using a mirror are difficult and my mirror is clearly dirty.  Oops!


The new hair has also inspired another change.  I am going to try to complete another one of my goals, this one involving make-up.  Between now and December 2nd, I am going to try to meet my goal of wearing makeup every day for 1 whole month.  I am fairly lazy when it comes to makeup and usually prefer to sleep in instead.  However, with my new hair color, I finding myself wanting to enhance it with some makeup on my face.  So far I am on day four and going strong!

What do you think?  Have any of you undergone changes recently?  Let's hear all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!