Monday, November 29, 2010

Long Weekend in Review and To-Do List

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope all those in the States had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend--J and I certainly did!

As I alluded to in this post, we spent the weekend with my grandparents in Peoria, IL.  Because I like lists, I am going to recap our stay in bullet point format.

We:
  • Ate lots of turkey and fixings.  For a recap on our menu, click here.
  • Watched lots of football.  Nebraska and more importantly, Notre Dame, won their games this weekend!
  • Cooked and baked a lot, including hot breakfasts (eggs, waffles, and omelets) every morning
  • Read and finished two books (okay that was just me!)
  • Ate Agatucci's, the best pizza in Peoria
  • Visited with my aunt, uncle and cousins
  • Put up Christmas decorations with my grandparents and trimmed their tree
  • Conducted research for a future blog post--that's all I can reveal for now!
  • Took several naps (again that was just me!)
And to continue the bullet point theme, here is my to do list this week.  I hope I can get it all done!

This week I will:
  • Make turkey soup with the bones from our Thanksgiving turkey
  • Unpack
  • Clean house--including floors and baseboards!
  • Decorate for Christmas
  • Buy/Make Christmas gifts for family and friends
  • Wrap said gifts and put them under our tree
  • Clear off my desk
How was your weekend friends?  Any exciting To Do's on your horizon?  Let's hear it!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

    I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!