As I alluded to in this post, we spent the weekend with my grandparents in Peoria, IL. Because I like lists, I am going to recap our stay in bullet point format.
- Ate lots of turkey and fixings. For a recap on our menu, click here.
- Watched lots of football. Nebraska and more importantly, Notre Dame, won their games this weekend!
- Cooked and baked a lot, including hot breakfasts (eggs, waffles, and omelets) every morning
- Read and finished two books (okay that was just me!)
- Ate Agatucci's, the best pizza in Peoria
- Visited with my aunt, uncle and cousins
- Put up Christmas decorations with my grandparents and trimmed their tree
- Conducted research for a future blog post--that's all I can reveal for now!
- Took several naps (again that was just me!)
This week I will:
- Make turkey soup with the bones from our Thanksgiving turkey
- Clean house--including floors and baseboards!
- Decorate for Christmas
- Buy/Make Christmas gifts for family and friends
- Wrap said gifts and put them under our tree
- Clear off my desk