Monday, November 15, 2010

Weekend in Review or Coming Attractions

On Friday I shared some of my plans for the weekend.  I thought I would share with you how I did with those plans.
  • Laundry: I did 7 loads of laundry on Saturday morning.  Note to self: do not wait so long to do laundry next time!
  • Menu planning: postponed until midweek due to a number of meals I froze and did not make last week
  • Grocery shopping: see above
  • Read (and hopefully finish) one of my books: I finished I See You Everywhere.  Look for a book review post this week!
  • Go out to dinner with friends tonight after work: we went here and it was delicious!
  • Go to a concert tomorrow night with Ashlee: we saw Augustana and Sara Bareilles at UMSL.  Sara was sweet, funny and very entertaining!
  • Write my first letter to my pen pal: I wrote this while doing laundry.  It was a great way to pass the time!
  • Take a nap: accomplished Saturday afternoon while watching football with Woods
  • Watch some football: woke up, watched some football and to my surprise and delight, Notre Dame won!  

I also did the following:
  • Drank tea
  • Discovered a new TV show: thanks to Ashlee and Justin, we watched 4 episodes from the first season on Friday night.  It is hilarious!
  • Took pictures of a Thanksgiving table setting that I started late last week: look for details and pictures later this week!
  • Went to church
  • Made a delicious pumpkin soup for lunch: recipe to follow this week
  • Had an amazing date night with J last night: details and photos also to follow. For now all I will say is that it involved TIGERS.  The real ones, not a mascot--sorry Mizzou!
How was your weekend, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!