Friday, November 12, 2010

Weekend's Here

The weekend's finally here.  Adjusting to Daylight Savings Time seemed to take more out of me this year, so the weekend is much welcomed!

I plan to do a few things this weekend:
  • Laundry (I never made it to the laundry mat on Monday)
  • Menu planning
  • Grocery shopping
  • Read (and hopefully finish) one of my books
  • Go out to dinner with friends tonight after work
  • Go to a concert tomorrow night with Ashlee
  • Write my first letter to my pen pal
  • Take a nap
  • Watch some football
What's on your weekend to do list?  Happy weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!