Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pardon My Silence

I spent most of the weekend and yesterday preparing to be a witness in J's final trial class.  I was an arson expert in a civil trial complete with a courtroom, judge and jury.  It was a little nervewracking for me to have to memorize an entire deposition, be prepared for direct and cross examination and so forth.  J did a great job preparing me, so it went smoother than I expected.  And the good news is we won!  The bad news is I didn't blog yesterday.

No fear, I have a few goodies lined up for you on this Thanksgiving week, including:
  • New soup recipe, perfect for those cold winter nights which have come to our area in full force.
  • Book review of I See You Everywhere
  • A new weekly feature!
  • A day-in-the-life post, from Woods' perspective
  • Thanksgiving menu roundup
So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!