Here's how I spent my weekend.
On Friday, I:
- Saw J off for the weekend. He went up to Omaha to spend more time with family and friends since Christmas was such a whirlwind event!
- Made homemade Chex Mix. I don't care much for the pretzels and the peanuts that are usually added to the mix, and since it was just me home this weekend, I made it with just the three different kinds of Chex and Cheerios. I add a few dashes of Tabasco when mixing everything together to give it an extra little kick!
- Watched Corinna, Corinna: a favorite movie of my childhood on Netflix Instant View
- Cleaned the house and finally unpacked from our travels
- Spent the day watching movies and sleeping as the cold I thought I had kicked came back with a vengeance. I had seen all the movies I watched before, I watched The Young Victoria, A League of Their Own and The Spitfire Grill.
- Finished cleaning the house in preparation for J's return
- Made homemade pasta--pictures and details to come!
- Went to Dewey's for dinner with our friends Nick, Brian, JY and Ashlee
- Saw Spamalot with the group above at The Fox.