Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Under the Weather

Pardon my silence but it appears I have picked up a fairly nasty cold from all my traveling.  My head is stuffy and my brain is definitely fuzzy.  I am usually pretty healthy (something I am very grateful for!) but every year or so I get a pretty bad cold and it appears this year I will starting 2011 with one.  I have a lot of updating to do with the holidays and everything, but it may take me a few more days than anticipated while I get back on my feet.

Image taken from here and here originally
In the meantime, I will be snuggling up with some tea, making this winter soup and watching J set up our Netflix so we can start watching some TV series we missed the first time around like this one, this one and this one.

Happy Wednesday friends!

1 comment:

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!