Wednesday, December 15, 2010

New Header

As I am sure some of you have noticed if you have been visiting my blog directly as opposed to your Google reader or inbox, I have been playing around with the background, fonts, colors and my header a lot lately.  I tried one version on Friday to celebrate my 100th post, but it was a bit wonky and I couldn't get it to work quite right.

Enter my good friend Ashlee, who has a very creative and fun blog Finely Young that you should definitely check out.  She created a custom header for me and I couldn't be more thrilled!  This will be the final time I ask you this, but if you are reading this in Google Reader or your inbox, go on over to http://ktrefinishingschool.blogspot.com/ to see it for yourself.  You won't regret it, I promise!

Thanks again Ashlee!  You may have a promising business on your hands :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!