- Make turkey soup with the bones from our Thanksgiving turkey--done! I even made homemade stock with the leftovers, crossing off another item on my 130 Before I'm Thirty list
- Unpack--finished, finished, finished
- Clean house--including floors and baseboards!--I scared Woods quite badly with our vacuum cleaner while vacuuming up dust bunnies but I got the job done. Seriously, the sounds Woods was making are some I hope never to hear again!
- Decorate for Christmas--our apartment is festive and ready for Christmas!
- Buy/Make Christmas gifts for family and friends--J and I have over half the gifts for our families done, due in part to a very successful trip to Barnes and Noble yesterday
- Wrap said gifts and put them under our tree--I am picking up more wrapping paper after work to finish the job!
- Clear off my desk--work in progress. I am hoping to finish this project this week!
What about you? Have you had any recent success on crossing off some big items on your to do list? Let's hear it!