Monday, December 6, 2010

How'd I Do?

Last week I shared my to do list with you all and I thought it would be fun to go back and see how I fared.
  • Make turkey soup with the bones from our Thanksgiving turkey--done!  I even made homemade stock with the leftovers, crossing off another item on my 130 Before I'm Thirty list
  • Unpack--finished, finished, finished
  • Clean house--including floors and baseboards!--I scared Woods quite badly with our vacuum cleaner while vacuuming up dust bunnies but I got the job done.  Seriously, the sounds Woods was making are some I hope never to hear again!
  • Decorate for Christmas--our apartment is festive and ready for Christmas!
  • Buy/Make Christmas gifts for family and friends--J and I have over half the gifts for our families done, due in part to a very successful trip to Barnes and Noble yesterday
  • Wrap said gifts and put them under our tree--I am picking up more wrapping paper after work to finish the job!
  • Clear off my desk--work in progress.  I am hoping to finish this project this week!
For a busy week, I am proud of what I was able to accomplish.  Here's hoping I can have yet another productive week!

What about you?  Have you had any recent success on crossing off some big items on your to do list?  Let's hear it!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

    I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!