Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Better Late than Never

So I've just started reading Eat Pray Love and I know that I am very late when it comes to getting on that bandwagon, but I love it!  A more detailed review will be forthcoming when I finish the book but for now, let's just say that it is fantastic and if you have not yet read the book, I definitely recommend picking it up!

Source

Also, if you are in the same boat as me (and have not read it yet) do yourself a favor and read the book before you see the movie.  Movies never live up to the books they are based on and based on what I've heard and read about this adaptation is no exception.

Source
Have you just started reading a book that has been on the must read list for months like me?  Any books I need to be reading right now so I don't miss the boat again?

What about movies?  Are there any out there that are the exception to the rule and are better than the book they are based on?

Let's talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!