Monday, September 27, 2010

So, about those weekend plans...

Woods, "helping" put away groceries yesterday afternoon

I accomplished about half of what I had set out to do this weekend.

I had a great time at Clever Betty's craft show and got a very cute business card case from her to hold all of my cards: debit, credit, gift and otherwise (like this one but with different colors)!

I made some fresh white bread and read some of my new book.

I did not recover the chairs in our dining room, nor did I go on a bike ride.

Instead, J and I shared a spot of tea with some good friends yesterday at the London Tea Room, one of my favorite places here in the Lou.

I made my grandpa's gazpacho (on his birthday no less!) for lunches this week. In fact, I have a bowl of it waiting for me as soon as I finish this post--yum!

We also spent 3 1/2 hours baking, cooking and cleaning up after our Sunday night dinner feast. It was fun but I was exhausted and in bed by 9:30 last night!

How was your weekend, friends? Hopefully a little more successful than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!