Friday, October 8, 2010

Weekend's Here!

My plans for this weekend are:
  • Finish reading two of the four books I borrowed from the library that are due next Tuesday
  • Spend time with J, maybe going apple picking and pretend it is truly fall despite the 80 degree weather we are supposed to have this weekend
  • Make Halloween sugar cookies
  • Clean the house and get ready for a visit from Father Collins who presided at our wedding
  • Restring my guitar
  • Relax!
Me apple picking last year
What are your weekend plans, friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!