Friday, October 15, 2010

I've Been Featured!

Beth and Nick of Sawdust and Embryos have been kind enough to feature my dresser makeover on their blog today.  It is such an honor as I truly love their blog and enjoy following their life in Iowa.  Being married to a Midwestern boy and having lived in Nebraska for 4 1/2 years, I feel right at home when I read their blog.  Their amazing creativity and the honesty with which they approach their blog doesn't hurt either!


So head on over and check it out!  Thanks again Beth and Nick for featuring my little project!


Also, a special welcome to any guests from Sawdust and Embryos who are visiting for the first time!  Welcome to my humble blog.  Feel free to look around and I hope to see you back here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!