Monday, October 18, 2010

The Best Way to Spend a Monday Afternoon

After a very busy weekend at work--that's right, I was working all weekend!--a relaxing Monday afternoon was extremely welcome and much needed.  Here's a breakdown of how I spent it:

  • Went to the library and checked out a few new books since I'm almost finished with the four I checked out a few weeks ago.  More on what made the cut and reviews of the books I've finished reading in future posts.
  • Made myself a cup of tea with milk and sugar
  • Drank said tea and finished reading Mercy by Jodi Picoult
  • Sat and cuddled with Woods 
He really does love me, he just dislikes having his picture taken!
It's the simple things in life, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!