- Shopping for groceries
- Making a vanilla dutch baby for breakfast topped with fresh fruit--pictures and recipe to follow!
- Shopping for some spring-time accessories at the Mall
- Making a crisp goat cheese salad for lunch--pictures and recipe to follow!
- Catching up on some of my favorite shows (and blogs!)
- Spending an hour or so at Barnes and Noble reading more of this month's BBC book
- Attending a cake and cocktails 1st birthday party this afternoon
- Making lentil and cilantro-cucumber yogurt burgers for dinner
- Watching a few more episodes of Mad Men
Happy Friday everyone!
P.S. I just realized that the title of my post closely mirrors that annoying Rebecca Black song Friday. That was purely by accident and my apologies if the song is now stuck in your head!
P.P.S. This post has no pictures because my Photobucket account (which I use to host my photos) is down. On the bright side, I get three months of Photobucket Pro free for the trouble!