Friday, September 24, 2010

Weekend Plans

This weekend promises to be a busy but fun one. First, I am heading to the second to the last weekend of the Farmer's Market we love to visit for some fresh fruit and vegetables. I can't believe summer is over!

Then, Ashlee and I are heading to see our friend Lauren over at Clever Betty's booth at Strange Folk Festival. It is the first show of Lauren's we have gotten to go to, so we are both very excited!

I also plan on visiting a fabric store to buy new fabric so I can recover our dining room chairs. While I am there, I will look into buying some fabric to cover the back of our dining room hutch. You see, ever since I got a new circular rug at Target, our chairs just haven't matched like I was hoping they would. Since it's a fast and cheap change, I am going to recover them again. And, like last year, I will probably do it while watching the Notre Dame game!

Sunday plans include making some more fresh bread, reading my new book on Haitian history, and perhaps a bike ride or walk in the park.

What are your plans, friends? Whatever they are, have a happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!