Friday, August 20, 2010

These Boots are Made for Walking


Tonight, J and I are meeting friends for dinner and line dancing at a local country bar. These are the closest thing I own to cowboy boots--I think that I need to find some new ones!

This weekend I plan on spending lots of down time with J, cooking up a banana cream pie for the two of us with my new KitchenAid stand mixer (!) and cleaning off my desk--it's a big pile of indistinguishable items right now! What do you have planned for one of the last weekends of summer?

Happy weekend, everyone!

2 comments:

  1. You should have told me that you don't have a pair of boots...there are two pairs in your old closet!!! Loved reading your blogs and look forward to many more! Love, K-T's Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!