Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wedding Week

I am getting married this Saturday and have been filling my days with all sorts of fun projects, which I will tell you more about once the wedding is over. Since I'm not sure who all reads this blog (or if anyone does...) I don't want to reveal to any of our guests all of the little surprises and DIY touches I've put into the ceremony and reception.

This also helps explain my silence over the last few weeks, even as I vowed a while back to update this more regularly. I have lots of fun posts planned, which I will finish once life gets back to a semi normal pace. SO...please check back next week for some more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!