Friday, April 30, 2010

Weekend Plans

I am very excited for my weekend to start--very, very excited! I am heading home to sunny Southern California to visit my family, get a much needed hair cut and highlights, and my final dress fitting!!! I already packed my shoes (I forgot them the first time--ooops!) and cannot wait to try on my dress and veil (which my seamstress made for me!)

I also plan on catching up on some reading on the plane and getting to spend time with family and friends I don't get to see enough! I will miss Woods and J while I am gone, but excited that my return flight gets me home in time so that I don't miss our weekly (and sometimes fancy) Sunday night dinner--yay!

Hope your weekend is as fun and relaxing and productive as mine is slated to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!