Friday, August 13, 2010

Where was Kara Paslay when I was in college?!

Dorm rooms are notoriously difficult to decorate. Not being able to paint the walls, furniture or really hang things of substance (nail holes) can really put a damper on one's style. I did the best I could when I was in school but it was nothing like the dorm room Kara Paslay of Kara Paslay Designs posted on her blog yesterday.


Here is my junior dorm room back in the day. Lots of pink! Even my shirt was pink. The moon was one of the first gifts J got me when we started dating. He got it on a spring break trip to Matamoras, Mexico. I still have it and it will make an appearance in the redesign of our bedroom, so be on the lookout for it in the near future!



I am so jealous and so in love! I love how she combined low end and high end items that can grow with you to be used long after college is over.









I am especially in love with this lamp. So swoon-worthy!













It's almost enough to make me want to be in college again and live in a dorm. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for finding my blog and taking the time to leave a comment!

I try to respond to everyone's comments either below your comment itself or through email. Please be sure to link your email address to your account so we can chat!